Sunday, November 10, 2013

Gotta Pay Yo Dues



OY VEY!

You all should be PRETTY happy today. You know why? I ended up paying off a 33 dollar bill to get our domain renamed so we could keep www.platinumhearts.net as our prefered address. Without that, in 41 days, they were gonna shut it off. So today is a good day in that recommended as I used that money to get our own email addresses, the domain renewed and I got us a pretty nice toolbar to use on the site that seems to be getting food feedback.

I also ended up adding in the Australia War Event-Sign Up on the right sidebar under Site Events. This is to make it easier to find. Alongside that, it should be noted I placed Crow's staff image back up and will be working on Luda's as well.

All in all, today was a very beneficial day for Platinum Hearts. I also hope to pick up speed a bit in the event over the following week, and everyone should be preparing themselves for the Of The Year Contest coming up next month. It's gonna be pretty huge like it is everyday; so you better get those last good threads in before the 15-20th of December rolls around.

That's pretty much all I needed to say, other then keep up the good work keeping Platinum Hearts Active and I'll see you in the next blog post - The Frost

Australia War Prize Thread: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t10658-australia-reward-claim

No comments:

Post a Comment